1. A broken leg could cost upwards of $30,000. Medical insurance will save you from losing your home.
2. Critically ill people who go to the hospital without Medical Insurance die faster than those with medical plans.
3. The peace of mind that comes with knowing that an unexpected illness or injury will not wipe out your savings account. Young and healthy? At least get a High Deductible Health Plan.
4. A one week stay at a hospital could cost you more than staying at the Ritz in Paris. Better to pay the Medical Insurance premiums and enjoy Paris.
5. With health plans to protect you, you will be more likely to get annual medical check ups. The check ups will catch any disease you have early, allowing for a much better chance of recovery for you.
6. If you do become very ill, without Medical Insurance you may not be able to pay for the expensive care that comes with illness.
7. Without Medical Insurance you are much more likely not to take medication. For example, if you have high blood pressure you don’t really feel sick. You might decide to for go the medication and the doctor visits for the medication creating a situation that is dangerous to your health and a more expensive problem to treat. Strokes and heart attacks which could result because of not taking the high blood pressure pills can cost upwards of $150,000 to treat in the hospital.
8. You must qualify for individual Medical Insurance. If you get a chronic, serious health condition you will need Medical Insurance to help pay for your care. That’s why it’s important to purchase Medical Insurance when you are healthy to ensure your costs will be covered if something happens in the future.
9. Can you afford to have cancer? Lots of healthy people don’t buy Medical Insurance because they are, well, healthy. So, let’s say you are one of those healthy people until one day you wake up and you don’t feel so good. You put off going to see the doctor and when you finally do go, the awful big C has invaded your body. Now what?
10. Organs break down. When they do a lot of times they have to be removed to save your life. Appendix, gall bladder, kidney problems. You have Medical Insurance to pay those expenses that you cannot imagine ever having to pay when you are feeling fit and healthy. Call Insurance Medics for free Health Insurance Quotes.