Obamacare has to deal with series of debates and criticisms when the Act was first enacted, with many people thinking, it is a plan that may not be sustainable. However, it is important to know that Obamacare has host of advantages as well as a few disadvantages of which most people don’t know about. Here are a few
Advantages Of Obamacare Health Insurance Plan
- The first and most important advantage of Obamacare is it lowers overall medical and healthcare costs.
- Another advantage of Obamacare is that no insurance company can deny a citizen, benefiting from any coverage.
- It helps all insurance care plans to handle task in most severe cases.
- Limit on annual coverage are completely eliminated
- Parent can have the option to add their children of up 26 years old.
Disadvantages of Obamacare
Below are some of the disadvantages of Obamacare health plan.
- There are 10 essential benefits of which, if the beneficiary doesn’t meet the requirements, his or her plan will be cancelled.
- Many more companies will find it cost-effective to chase plans through Obamacare. And with this, many sponsored health-related plans will lose a huge business.
- Preventive care, testing, and more can lead to increase overall medical cost in the short run.
- The law says those who refused to purchase the Obamacare health plans will be taxed by the government. With this, there is a call for concern for human rights violation.
- It is important to know that many people in the U.S do not agree with the Obamacare health plans.